Self leveling cement is a high-tech environmental protection product with high technology content and complicated technical links. It is a dry mixed powder composed of a variety of active ingredients, and can be mixed with water at the scene. Once the blade is expanded, the whole base surface of Gaoping can be obtained.
Self-leveling cement hardening speed is fast, 4-5 hours after walking, 24 hours after surface construction (such as paving wood floor, diamond board, etc.), the construction is fast and simple, which is incomparable with traditional manual leveling. Its safety, pollution-free, beautiful, fast construction and put into operation are the characteristics of self leveling cement.
It enhances the civilized procedure of construction, creates a high quality comfortable flat space, diversifies the paving of Peugeot decorative materials, and adds a brilliant color to life. Self-leveling cement is widely used in industrial plants, workshops, warehouses, shopping malls, exhibition halls, gymnasiums, hospitals, various open spaces, offices, etc. It is also used in homes, villas, warm small spaces... Wait. It can be used as facing surface or wearable base.
Advantages of self leveling
(1) It has simple and fast construction, good fluidity similar to free fluid slurry, and can quickly expand to obtain high smoothness floor;
(2) it has good stability, and there is no stratified segregation, water boiling and bubble boiling before condensation.
(3) high early strength and late strength.
(4) no shrinkage cracks are found in the later stage of hardening.
(5) the cohesive force on the ground is high and does not produce hollowing.
(6) thin coating, light weight and 3~5mm thickness do not affect the bearing capacity of the structure and save materials.
(7) construction is convenient and quick, and can be constructed by mixing water.
(8) high strength, hardness, impact resistance and durability.
(9) innocuity, harmlessness and environmental protection.
(10) self leveling belongs to inorganic cementitious material. It can integrate effectively with inorganic base materials.
1. Before the construction of self-leveling cement, the ground must be polished with a grinder to remove impurities, dust and sand from the ground. Grind the ground with higher local height. After polishing, remove the dust and clean it with the vacuum cleaner.
2. After cleaning the ground, the surface treatment agent must be used before self-leveling cement. The treatment agent should be diluted according to the requirements of the manufacturer. The surface treatment agent should be evenly applied to the ground in the horizontal and vertical direction without wool rolling. Apply evenly without leaving any gaps. After applying the treatment agent, the self-leveling cement can be constructed after a certain period of time according to the performance of the products of different manufacturers.
3. Cement surface treatment agent can increase the bonding force between self-leveling cement and ground, and prevent self-leveling cement from peeling and cracking.
4, it is recommended that the ground treatment agent be brushed two times.