There are many kinds of modern floor, the scope of application is different, different types of ground suitable for different places. It is not clear which floor the customer chooses. The author often receives a call from the customer and doesn't know which floor is suitable, which conforms to the principle of D quality and cost control. This paper tells you how to choose the floor scientifically.
In a word, based on the appropriate category and effective construction cost control, we suggest that customer Z should start from the following aspects:
1. Location on the floor
According to whether the basement is in the basement or in the location of the basement, determine whether it is necessary to carry out moisture-proof treatment or select T special moisture-proof floor?
For example, for the moisture-proof treatment of underground garage, various types of solvent or solvent-free and water can be built - based on epoxy resin floor, if the humidity level of underground garage is larger, water is recommended - based on epoxy floor, more friendly, or on the wear-resistant floor of penetration hardener. Of course, if the concrete has not been laid, you can also choose emery wear-resistant floor. Jinan epoxy floor
2. Datum plane conditions
(1) Foundation stability: like building a house, a stable foundation is the foundation of all floors.
(2) Foundation strength: in order to ensure the quality of Z-shaped floor slab, the foundation compressive strength is generally required to be ≥ 20MPa. Jinan epoxy floor manufacturer
(3) Flatness: it is related to whether special mortar is needed for repair, and also directly affects the aesthetics of Z final ground.
3. Sparks and electricity
In some cases, there is such a need for the ground, such as electronic factory workshop, military h library. When there is such a need, materials with certain conductivity index such as anti-j electric epoxy floor and special steel plate can be selected. Z is a new type of anti-j electric ceramic tile material, which enriches such selection.
4. Mechanical performance requirements
There are mainly three aspects as follows:
(1) Wear resistance: which vehicles can walk when using the ground, and which areas have large traffic flow? Just like the construction of epoxy ground, the area with large traffic flow can appropriately increase the thickness of floor paint
(2) Pressure resistance: how much load does the floor bear in use? The use load of special or J-type terminal is mainly considered.
(3) Impact resistance: whether the impact force will lead to the peeling of the floor surface? Diamond wear-resistant floor and penetration hardening floor are the best floor, and other requirements are full of Z, so it is recommended to give priority to these two types.
5. Chemical performance requirements
The following two aspects are mainly considered:
1. Acid and alkali resistance: the type and concentration of corrosive chemicals in use.
2. Solvent resistance: solvent resistance type and contact time.
When there is a requirement of chemical resistance, it is not allowed to use emery wear-resistant, penetration hardening, self leveling mortar and other cement base floor. When the acid resistance and solvent resistance are not very high, solvent-based or solvent-free epoxy resin flooring is a good choice; if the pH value is high or the solvent corrosion is strong, vinyl anti-corrosion flooring can be used generally; when the special anti-corrosion requirements are high, the corresponding modified anti-corrosion surface shall be designed according to the requirements.
6. Aesthetic needs
1. Color and texture: what color should I choose? Do I need to use color to divide the area? The color selection of floor coating is relatively rich, and the cement base can meet the texture requirements of the floor.
2. Brightness: matte, bright or flat?
3. Flatness requirements: is there any requirement for the flatness of the floor? Flatness is an important parameter to measure the quality of the floor, while high-d floor and bright floor have higher requirements for the flatness.
7. Safety requirements
If the floor is in the oily environment or on the ramp, it is necessary to choose the anti-skid floor, such as anti-skid track, anti wrinkle surface anti-skid floor.
8. Cost budget
After the type of terrace is determined, the price is an important factor affecting the engineering parameters and grade of the terrace. In this paper, the author does not suggest to take this as the main consideration, too low price budget will seriously affect the stability and reliability of product quality.
The above is the relevant content introduced by Jinan ground leveling factory. For more information, please visit the website: http://etiton.com